BE YOUR BEST
I would like a demo
Make quality easy
Intuitive and seamlessly integrated workflow effortlessly delivers great results, from scan to placement.
Grow your expertise as you go
Enjoy the freedom of an open ecosystem with add-on software, hardware and materials that will always equip you to do more and future-proof your investment.
Boost your reputation with great patient care
Deliver optimized comfort and exceed expectations with every restoration to increase patient retention and strengthen sustainable growth.
Be a cutting-edge practice
Be a digital master of constantly innovating technologies to wow your patients and stay ahead of your competition.
Dr. Shull and Dr. Juliani - a winning workflow
Explore the tools that will enable you to be your best
3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner
The most powerful 3Shape intraoral scanner to date!
- Excellent proven high accuracy3
- World’s first wireless scanner for optimized comfort and ease
- AI scan automatically removes soft tissue for scanning ease
- Instant-heat technology makes you scan-ready in seconds
- 30% more battery efficiency for 2-3 times more scans per battery
- Tip-change alert ensures quality scan results, every time
- TRIOS Patient Specific Motion for great anatomically-correct results
3Shape TRIOS Design Studio software
Guided and flexible design software
- AI-driven design proposals for ease and speed
- Easy-to-use editing tools to simplify advanced cases
- Design based on dynamic patient specific articulation for next-level restorations
- Seamless integration with PrograMill One and IPS e.max CAD
IPS e.max restoration materials
The world’s leading all-ceramics material delivers results your patients will love
- Exceptional reliability with more than 16 years clinical proof
- Excellent esthetics and optional customization
- Comprehensive range of shades and translucency levels for an excellent shade match
- Clinically proven and versatile cementation options
- Wide array of usage: thin veneers, veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns, partial crowns
PrograMill One milling machine
The compact and easy-to-use milling machine to get the best out of IPS e.max
- Designed specifically for IPS e.max: highest quality inlays, onlays, veneers, crowns and partial crowns
- Precise milling results and outstanding surface quality with 5-axis milling
- Compact, cutting-edge design with easy handling
- Intuitive user interface and automatic notifications with App
- Concurrent milling of up to 5 restorations for high efficiency
IPS e.max, Scientific Report, Vol. 03/2001-2017
Selected markets only
18 independent in vivo and in vitro studies (2015-2018) report statistically higher accuracy for TRIOS compared with conventional impressions and/or impressions made with other major intraoral scanners for full arch, single unit and multi-unit restorations. Data on file."